Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Harmony Midori Lim

Congratulations to Yoko and Phil on the newest member to the family! Harmony is such a little cutie! With their laidback personalities, we're sure they'll be great parents to little Harmony.

So one of the first things I saw when I walked into Y&P's place was the green wall they had in the hallway and in Harmony's room. I love the color and decided to shoot the majority of the pictures using the green as the backdrop. We tried different props to put Harmony on including a leather chair, a stool and even a snare drum! Check out some of our favorites...





















3 comments:

  1. soooooo cute! hey love, how do i follow your blog? it doesn't give me that option...

    ReplyDelete
  2. man Larry, you did such a fantastic job. Lots of character and emotion in these photos. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so good larry! this is one of my favorite series you have done :)

    ReplyDelete